Job Switch to China


Ha ha ha ha.. seriously? You are going to work in China!!!!
This was the reaction of my boss when he called me after I had submitted my resignation. After some discussion he was convinced and approved my resignation.

I just had a thought in my mind, 'Okay! China. How difficult could it be!' With Google's translator app, I reached China. wuhuu!!

#First Meal
So it was obvious it would be noodles :) But wait,
Having not eaten anything for 20 hours I struggled with the bowl of tomato egg noodles. I gave up after 5 minutes got it packed, bought a fork and enjoyed my meal in my hotel :)

That's when I started taking seriously that it's China! But don't worry, eating with chopsticks is actually very easy and thanks to my awesome Chinese friends, I have had some awesome Asian food here.
Dumplings
Mushrooms

Spicy beef

Duck

Chau-fan(Fried rice)
 
Noodles

More to come in next post till then, be happy and and make others happy :)
 Zai-jian

1 comment: